Group Registrations (10+ participants)
- A Group Registration is possible for groups with 10+ participants.
Groups with less than 10 participants have to process a Third-Party registration
- In order to be valid, a Group Registration needs to meet the following conditions before the relevant deadline:
- Congress tickets are paid in full by the relevant deadline
- The attendees list is duly filled out online with all participants’ names (blank registrations are not allowed)
- Each attendee in the list is assigned a ticket
Registrations not adhering to these rules will not be considered as valid.
- The Group Leader contact email address cannot be changed during the registration period
Before starting a Group Registration, make sure you have collected all the below listed mandatory details for each one of your participants, since no blank registrations are allowed:
- ✔ PARTICIPANT EMAIL ADDRESS
The active email address (business or private) of each delegate is mandatory.
The EADV will not provide any document to your delegates directly: invoices, QR Coded Vouchers, etc. can be managed by the Group Leader only.
- @EADV Members: please make sure that you have been given the email address connected to the EADV membership account: the online registration system can recognise an EADV member only through this information.
- ✔ PARTICIPANT GENDER
- ✔ PARTICIPANT NAME & LAST NAME
- ✔ PARTICIPANT DATE OF BIRTH
- ✔ PARTICIPANT COUNTRY
- ✔ PARTICIPANT COMPANY (they work for)
- ✔ PARTICIPANT REGISTRATION CATEGORY (explanation available here)
- ✔ PARTICIPANT STATUS AS Healthcare Professional (HCP) or Non-Healthcare Professional (NON-HCP) (explanation available here)
- QR CODED VOUCHERS:
The QR Coded Voucher is the document your attendees need on-site to print out their personal badge.
Download them (or send the QR Coded Voucher directly to your participant email address) through the online registration system.
Please do not download these documents if a Group Pick-up of the badges will be booked.
- GROUP PICK-UP:
Apply for a Group Pick-up of the badges: by appointment only, you can pick up all the badges included in your Group Registration the day before the congress starts.
Since places are limited, book your Pick-up appointment in advance (deadline: 14 October 2020)
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request your appointment
KEEP IN TOUCH
Stay informed about latest EADV information. Congresses, Education, JEADV, Membership, Newsletter…