Online Poster Service
All information concerning e-Poster submission will be sent out by e-mail through the EADV’s service provider (M-Events).
Authors that are selected for e-Poster presentation are requested to prepare a PDF file that will be used to be displayed onsite on the provided computers inside the e-Poster area.
Please note that in preparing your e-Poster the following rules should be adhered to:
- Only material in PDF format will be accepted.
- All e-Posters should be created in landscape (horizontal) orientation.
- To assure the best quality of your e-Poster, we recommend that the .pdf file has the size of an A0 sheet (1189mm x 841 mm or 33.11 × 46.81 inches).
- Commercial names, registered trademarks and pharmaceutical company logos cannot be used within the e-Poster, this also includes photos of commercial equipment.
- Product name should be replaced by its active ingredient.
- Animated images and animations are not permitted and will be non-functioning.
- Photographs should at all times protect the privacy and identity of the subject. Eyes should be blacked out.
e-Poster viewing onsite
An area with approximately 40 dedicated PCs will be at the attendees’ disposal. All e-Posters will be retrievable from each computer at any time throughout the Congress.
After the Congress
All e-Posters will be made available online on www.eadv.org only for EADV members. If you do not agree with the online publication of your poster, please notify the EADV Scientific Department in advance by e-mail.
Note: We would like to remind you that e-Posters cannot be hung on poster boards or anywhere within the Congress venue, nor submitted on-site. After the closing deadline, no submissions will be accepted under any circumstances.
KEEP IN TOUCH
Stay informed about latest EADV information. Congresses, Education, JEADV, Membership, Newsletter…