The Health Care Provider Scholarship, sponsored by Eli Lilly, supports the participation of young dermatologists or residents/trainees to the 29th EADV Congress in Vienna, Austria. The scholarship helps with registration fees, accommodation and travel to the congress. Up to 200 scholarships are available to applicants worldwide.
The prize will be awarded via bank transfer after the attendance of the congress (no exception). The scholarship offered is 1.000 EUR for recipients included in list 1 and 1.500 EUR for recipients included in list 2.
Must be currently practicing within:
List 1: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Kuwait, Lebanon, Malta, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, the United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom.
List 2: Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Hong Kong, Japan, Mexico, Singapore, Taiwan and Thailand.
* The list of countries has been determined by the sponsor.
Mandatory criteria for scholarship application:
- Must be a young dermatovenereologist or resident/trainee under 40 years of age.
- Must have adequate knowledge of the English language to follow scientific discussions.
- Must have submitted abstracts at least for approval, posters or clinical presentations to the EADV for utilization in future educational activities of the Academy.
- A preference will be given to applicants who have not received the Eli Lilly Scholarship last year and to those who are members of the EADV.
- A candidate applying for more than one grant (e.g. EADV Scholarship, Reduced Registration Fee, etc.) can be selected only once within the same EADV Congress. In addition, a candidate finalising (paying) a RRF can no longer be awarded with another grant for the same event and, therefore, any other application submitted will be automatically cancelled.
Application Deadline: 31 May 2020.
For any questions related to this scholarship, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
KEEP IN TOUCH
Stay informed about latest EADV information. Congresses, Education, JEADV, Membership, Newsletter…